Tuesday, September 28, 2010

boyfee & girlfee

26/09/2010
Sunday

harini my kakak-kakak will balek to unihel. haha. ok, semalam faisal ajak teman pergi shah alam jamming and leypak but then i was so fucking tired settlekan all those things and i need a rest. I told him i taknak ikut and ask him to go there alone, sory !! i tak larat gila la dear. The, i planned keluar catch movie on sunday. Ok, he fetched me up at my house then we off to pavii. My first kakak, dah de kat sana with her frau but second kakak at IOI puchong beraya with her boyfee. Me and faisal choose king of cobra, wtf mannn. Bodo punye cerita !! Bodoh2, pun aku takut jugak. haha. Then me, faisal, kakak and her frau off to Shah alam to get our dinner. Sumpah starving gila babi weh !! Perut saya asyik berdendang sayang jek dari dalam wayang. -.-"  But, tasedap la makanan kat situ. Ergh !! Then, kakak pertama ikut me and faisal balek bb sebab dia ada presentation on Monday. Then, kakak kedua sampai around 12 something by haziq sent her over here. Ok ini tak best, sekejap sangat and sangat limited time spent time with my kakak-kakak !! Damn but, I have so much best moment with my listing.

he said tangan saya tak bedong sebab amek gmbar senget senget. :PP

No comments:

Post a Comment